Friday, April 13, 2007

Straight, No Chaser.

It is Friday, April 13th and the world, it seems, is covered in snow. My world is, at least. I am drinking tea, missing the cream in Ireland, and listening to Thelonious Monk.

Curry and I just checked on our sad little tree, and I am cheered to see that it is going to make it even though the spring seems it will never arrive.

a bit of green!


In other news: The military has lowered its standards for new recruits taking the military aptitude test in order to allow more people to enlist (we've already enlisted all the smart people willing to make the sacrifice). A kindergartner in Avon Park, Florida was picked up by the police and charged with a felony for having a tantrum in class. And Happy Birthday to my step-grandfather who has turned 93 years old today!

No comments: