Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's all happening at the zoo.....

My day off. Monte's day off too. Here are some pictures:

American Alligators. They are a new exhibit. The zoo has had them for approximately three weeks and they are not eating. Later on we got to see handlers trying to get them to eat.





Budgies, Cockatiels and Parrots. I want one!




I have a picture with this guy from before! He's great.




Hippos are so cool. These alternate between being SO COOL and DISGUSTING.



In other news: American alligators can live up to two years without eating (so don't worry too much about the ones pictured above); I got pooped on by a budgie (on my chin - imagine if I had had my mouth open!); my internet is up for the moment; Paris Hilton has been released from prison to house arrest; and Germany's chancellor says the leaders of the G8 nations have agreed a compromise deal on climate change.


The sky today.

No comments: