Sunday, December 10, 2006

Holiday

Every year it seems, Hollywood produces a romantic comedy full of top billed actors in mediocre roles that revolves around the holiday season. Last year wasn't it one with Sarah Jessica Parker and Claire Danes? Anyway, we just saw the movie Holiday with Jack Black, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, and Jude Law. It was okay. It was VERY cliche. (I typically am not fond of ANY of these actors, but they didn't hurt to watch this time!)

I normally wouldn't drag my husband to a movie like this (actually, I would typically try my best to avoid any theater experience, but we are on a bit of a movie seeing roll here), but I was intrigued by the idea of house swapping. THAT was the hook. And it worked!

So, if anyone is interested, I have a beautiful three bedroom house in Colorado Springs and am currently looking to vacation in the following places: Cairo, Barcelona, London, Toronto, Seattle, Chicago, and New York. Must be a non-smoker, must feed my puppy.

1 comment:

Chris & Alicia said...

Our puppy-feeder smokes. Sorry.