Sunday, October 28, 2007

For a Long Time, I Used to Go to Bed Early

Goodmorning. I know that isn't one word, but I can't seem to help it. I've been up for over an hour and haven't spoken to anyone. My bedroom door is still closed. Curry and I are having a quiet Sunday morning after a rather taxing day yesterday. I wonder how long I can keep up this muted rejuvenation? Probably only until I open my door.

Tilt your head to the left.


Above, is a picture I took at the Smith Museum of Stained Glass at Navy Pier.

Now you may straighten your head.

Above, is a feast I shared at the Ethiopian Diamond on Broadway in Chicago. I love this place. We had lamb, beef and chicken, spinach, collard greens, cabbage, carrots, salad, beef sambusas, and red lentils. Get the red lentils if you go. They're my favorite.

There is no other news today; I haven't left my room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize how boring I named my blog until I saw all the other names. Oh well, I'm new at this. I would recommend the lentils as well.