Wednesday, November 15, 2006

that'll teach you to smile...

I did not jot down any notes as I was watching this episode. My pizza was too good this week (pepperoni, broccoli, mushrooms, and jalapenos, covered in more pizza sauce, red pepper flakes, and parmesan cheese.... YEAH!) and I just plum forgot! So, this blog of thoughts will only be more random and inane.

1. Paris is so Ayn Randish. I love it.

2. I too am SO RELIEVED that Lane’s twins aren’t going to be joined at the head! Phew! But why does everyone always want everyone ELSE to have babies?!

3. Rory’s hair looked the least cool of the three girls.

4. This morning, as I am trying to focus my thoughts on important things like what I thought of last nights episode of Gilmore Girls, I am distracted by wondering how the cheeseburgers in Paris actually ARE. Probably topped with a really rich sauce somehow (bearnaise? bordelaise? hollandaise? sauce provencale? sauce veronique? yeah. who knows). Do they even HAVE buns in France? Or would cheeseburgers be served on a croissant? I’m betting they have mustard, but would they have ketchup? Pickles? I bet it would be mayonnaise instead. I’m hungry.

BANANA BREAD!

No comments: