Friday, January 12, 2007

Housebound by my aversion to cold

According to weather.com (and not to my own senses because since shovelling this morning, I refuse to leave the house) it is cold out. "Cold? You baby." I know that's what you're thinking. I may be a baby about some things (being hungry is definitely one of them) but seriously..... it is currently nine degrees with a windchill of negative five. And what is the temperature where YOU are?? (Unless you're in Colorado Springs, in which case, I sympathize!)

Also, when leaving that raw food restaurant I mentioned several blogs ago, I bought some cookies and snacks for the road. Well, I didn't eat them on the road (what DID I eat???) and so I'm enjoying them now. Today I had a Pumpkin Seed Cookie. The ingredients are: pumpkin seeds, almond butter, dates, cinnamon, walnuts, and honey. I am lazy. So, if anyone can put those ingredients together to come up with a cookie (kinda sticky, which is okay), please send me the recipe! If not, and you're interested in it, it'll be probably about a year before I get around to it. My 2007 is sort of booked.

No comments: