Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Oh, my goodness. Everybody behave naturally.

Since it is Tuesday, and I am currently still in my pajamas being obviously very productive, I made myself French Toast for breakfast. I never take advantage of the fact that I'm at home in the mornings! Why not? And so today..... splurging gluttonously, I made some amazing and fattening and delicious french toast. I would supply you with a picture but a) I can't find my camera battery charger, b) I ate it way to fast anyway, and c) you're probably not interested.

In other news that has nothing to do with me:

1. Wolves are being taken off the endagered species list in three states and might be removed in three more in the next year! Isn't that cool? I think its cool. (To clarify the reasoning (kindly pointed out to me), it is because they are no longer endangered).



An Idaho Wolf. Soon to be taken off the endangered species list!


2. Japanese opposition parties tell the health minister to resign for calling women "birth-giving machines". Haha. Go brilliant men in politics!


The Tokyo Domes lit up. Much more interesting to look at than a picture of the Japanese health minister.

3. Archaeologists say they have found a huge ancient settlement used by the people who built Stonehenge. Real news. Fascinating news.


4. Malta is the only place in Europe where abortion is completely banned. Even to save the life of the mother, which is silly, because most of the time, if she dies, she takes the baby along with her. Ireland is the next most strict country.



5. Am I boring you with the news? Two more.

6. Three ex-ministers of Nepal's King are arrested on suspicion of conspiring to encourage violence in Southern Nepal. Brilliant! Suspicion of conspiring to encourage violence.

One of the Malta Ministers in the back of a police car! Conspiring to encourage violence!

7. And in England, the euphemism for drunk used for the press (since it is considered slander if you actually say drunk, plastered, inebriated, etc) is "tired and emotional." What my English friends must think of me!

Colin Firth. He's English. You can tell by the wallpaper.

No comments: